Facebook viewership is incredibly important to any small business and we highly recommend you starting a Facebook page for your business if you do not already have one. Within the past year, Facebook reported 8 billion average video views a day from its 500 million users.
Sign up for Magisto for Business today to start posting powerful videos that are a great introduction to your company or product pinning it to the top of your feed for a few days will help your new customers as they discover more about all that you have to offer.
One of the most frequently asked questions we receive is how to post your Magisto videos on your Facebook page. Here are some easy steps to walk you through the process:
When uploading videos from your desktop to your timeline:
- Click on the little orange icon in front of Photo/Video under your company header
- Click Upload Photos/Videos
- Select your amazing movie made with Magisto for Business
- Start your upload. During this time, you can fill out text that you would like to include above your video including links to your company website, a sales link, whatever you want next to the Say something about this video…
- You can also add a video title and tags that are relevant to your video’s content or company message.
- If you would like to add a call to action, you can do so at the bottom of this box. We recommend using all of the features Facebook has to offer and filling out as much information as you can to bring potential customers to your video content.
- Once your video has uploaded click publish Facebook will show you how much time is left in your upload
- Finished! Enjoy your video content on Facebook
Sheryl Witlen | Content and Community Manager