What makes you unique? Have you traveled around the world? Are you a photographer? A mom or dad? Do you have a special skill or talent? We want to know what makes you special. Share your life with us in an album and we may feature you on our site, here on our blog, or across our social networks!
Haven’t made an album before? It’s simple:
1. Go to ‘My Albums’ and on the web or Me > Albums on the iOS or Android app and select ‘New Album’.
2. Give your album a title and upload a pretty image for your album cover that fits with the theme of your album.
3. Make sure to set your album to ‘Public’ so that others can see your movies. If you want other users to be able to add movies to your album as well, turn ‘Collaboration’ on. If you want to only share your own movies, turn ‘Collaboration’ off.
Once your album is created, it’s time to start adding movies to it! There are two basic ways to do this:
1. You can bulk-add movies to your album by going to the album itself and pressing the “+ Movie” icon at the bottom of the screen in the mobile app or by pressing the ‘Add Movies’ button on the web. This will open up a list of all of your movies and you can click to select all of the movies you’d like to add to your album.
2. You can also add a single movie to an album by pressing the ‘Share’ button on the movie page, selecting ‘Add to albums’ and then choosing the album you’d like to add it to.
Once your album is created and filled with great movies you can share it with your friends on Facebook or via email or copy a link to share everywhere. Don’t forget to share the link with us here in the comments below or on Facebook or Twitter and we’ll consider it for our Featured albums page or a feature on our blog!
Looking for inspiration? Check out some of the great movies from previous featured users below!
Magisto user Markéta’s adorable pet pig Franklin, seen in the movie below, is featured in her album, My little pig Franklin.
Nagarjuna, one of our users from India, has compiled all of his family movies into a beautiful album called ‘I love my family’. Stay tuned – we’ll be sharing Nagarjuna’s story with you soon!
We’re excited to see your story!